Donnerstag, 29. September 2011

MAN AGAINST THE MACHINE X

Again another short one. In this 5150SA attack mission the enemy had an investment level of 1 but still managed to get some troops on the table. Now the enemy morale is 2 and I guess it will not take too long till this campaign is over...
Since the new invaders are getting more and more losses I upped the possibility to run into machines for the next game.

For those who missed it. THW published the next 5150 book called 5150 New Beginnings. It's a great book and gets you into the hard life of New Hope City. They call it an immersion game which is a very RPG like miniature game. Be sure to check it out!

Cheers,
BRUTPAUL

7 Kommentare:

  1. Good batrep and narrative, short and sweet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice batrep and fun to read too!! I hope to be able to play 5150 soon... I have all I need, it is just a damn lacking of time!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your BATREPS!
    Which brand is the red haired girl?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you guys!
    @blacksmith- she is from Rebelminis post-apoc survivors
    @Lobo- Time is really a luxury these days. I'm happy if I get to game once a month ;-(
    One of the reasons I almost always play solo...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Very nice collection of minis from different manufacturers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your batreps are the best! I need to learn from you... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen